This time it is happening on May 25, 2009. The location will be announced at a later date.
Who should attend?
DemoCamp Toronto is a show-and-tell for Toronto’s entrepreneurial developers, designers, and marketers. The goal is to see new technology, meet other interesting in emerging technology, early-stage companies, and making Toronto a better place.
- Monday, May 25, 2009 – 6:00-9:00pm EDT
- Location to be announced.
- Apply to present
- Register to attend
- Join the email announcement group
There will be 3 types of presentations.
- Demos – limited to 5 minutes and limited to 2 slides
- Pitches – 15-20 slides limited to 5 minutes must cover 15 slides in Pitch Coach
- Ignite – structured slide format, 20 slides by 15 seconds/slide = 5 minutes
We’re also open to 5 minute pitches from local startups looking to get feedback about their idea and company. The Pitches will be a structured format, i.e., you can guess that pitches will be 15-20 slides. Pitches will also be limited to 5 minutes. Feedback will be provided by a set of Toronto luminaries, followed by questions from the audience.
Why do we need sponsors? What are community sponsors? Where are the free tickets?
All very important questions. Sponsor tickets are available through EventBrite. I don’t know about you, but an event between 6pm-9pm is right during the dining hours for me. We like to provide pizza to help offset the beverages (aka social lubricant). Sponsorship dollars will be put towards the event costs.
There are free tickets. However, in an effort to continue to keep these tickets available, they will be announced a few days before the event. What we don’t want is a land grab, we’re trying to encourage a strong sense of community through participation. The best way to guarantee you spot is to apply to present.
Corporate sponsor tickets
- Logo on event materials including DemoCamp.com web and presentation
- 2 tickets to attend
Personal sponsor tickets
- Logo or thumbnail on event materials including DemoCamp.com web and presentation
- 2 tickets to attend
- Help pay for pizza
|What:||DemoCamp Toronto 20
DemoCamp is a show-and-tell for Toronto’s geeks, enterpreneurs and designers. It is an evening of cocktails and good technology.
|When:||Monday, May 25, 2009 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM|
Toronto, ON Canada